Q1. Even the first time, is it okay?
- We will organize lessons with a group organization of the same age and level. Please leave it at ease.
Q2. what do I need for my belongings?
- Please make sure ski wears, gloves, socks are dry to your child warm. Also, on snowy cold day, it is useful to have a neck warmer as well.
Q3. I would like to use the ski set of the teaching materials after the lesson?
- We apologize for the inconvenience but the equipment are only to be use exclusively within the lesson period. Please rent standard equipment from the rental shop to use outside of lesson time.
Q4. I would like to know the difference between 2 hours and 4 hours of lesson time.
- Each lesson session is 120 minutes long. “2 hours lesson” consists of one session either in the morning or the afternoon. “4 hours lesson” consists of two session: one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Each session will begin with practice at the indoor slopes of the artificial mats for about the first hour, and practice at our exclusive outdoor slopes for the second hour. The distribution of indoor/outdoor will be adjust depends on the progress of the child.
Q5. Can I change the time?
- It is possible to change the time if you can contact us atleast two days in advance. Please understand that all changes will depends on instructors and lesson availability of booking dates.
Q6. What time should I go to the lesson?
- Please note our lessons will start sharply on the clock. Please arrive at our school reception area 20 minutes before the start of the lesson. We will need to process application form and payment before lesson starts as well as the students will need to get change and prepare for lesson.
- Please finish meals & bathroom before coming for lesson.
Q7. Is there a cancellation fee for cancellation?
- If the reservation is cancelled the day before the lesson day: 50%; If the reservation is cancelled on the lesson day: 100%.
Q8. Is it possible to apply for a 4 hour lesson on 2 days separately?
- 4 hours lesson consists of one morning and one afternoon lesson within the same day. It is no possible to split it on separate days.
Q9. My child is 10 years old but can I take classes?
- Our lesson is open for students age 3 ~12 as long as the size of the equipment and teaching materials can fit. Boots size for lesson is 15 ~23 cm. Also, children with shoes size less than 14cm are not allowed to attend lesson based on safety reason. Using equipment that don’t fit will easily lead to injury while skiing.
Q10. My child can ski quite well already and want to take a lift ride lesson?
- We are sorry but our lesson consists of BOTH indoor and outdoor practice. We value safety of our students as priority, therefore we do not offer lesson that conduct only outdoor. For Junior Lesson, we offer students practice time on the mountain with lift rides, but we will begin the lesson on the indoor practice and proper skill check before heading up the mountain.